Profiles of 30 shortlisted startups and 5 winners will appear in print and online publications across the country.
Official Print Media Partner: HT Mint
Mint is India's leading business newspaper from HT Media Ltd, launched in collaboration with The Wall Street Journal.
- Special Supplement on top 5 winners
- Special Supplement on 30 shortlisted startups
- Ongoing editorial coverage
- Showcased on TATA NEN Hottest Startups microsite on www.livemint.com/hotteststartups
Business Gyan is a business digest with a circulation of 15,000 copies each month.
Smart Techie is India's first career magazine for experienced technology professionals
Dare is a magazine for entrepreneurs from Cyber Media Group, with a circulation of 25,000 copies each month.
TATA Consultancy Services
As a Special Partner of the TATA NEN Hottest Startups initiative, the SMB unit of TCS will provide common office applications & vertical specific applications free of cost as part of its IT-as-a Service concept, to the winning startups in the areas of manufacturing, retail, healthcare & education.
TCS SMB is focused on serving the IT needs of emerging enterprises in India through an innovative business model called IT-as-a-Service. It delivers on demand business capability with an integrated suite of hardware, network and software solutions, along with business, technical and consulting services in a "build-as-you-grow", "pay-as-you-use" model through a shared services hosted platform.
The Gateway Hotel
The Gateway Hotel, a pan-India network of hotels and resorts, has joined the TATA NEN Hottest Startups Awards as a Special Partner with the ultimate goal of supporting entrepreneurship, young companies, and economic growth. As part of its association with the Awards, The Gateway Hotel will provide 2 stay coupons for each of the 5 winners that will entitle 2 people to a 2 night stay at their hotels. In addition, the hotel will also offer special contracted rates to the 30 shortlisted startups for all Gateway hotels across India.
IIM Ahmedabad - CIIE
Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) supports entrepreneurship through incubation, research and dissemination of knowledge.
- CIIE will run the business concept training for five winning teams
- Provide guidance and mentoring support to the teams through lectures and business planning sessions
- Invite guest faculty, venture capitalists, marketing and other experts to interact with the teams
- Offer incubation support to 3 teams matching CIIE's criteria of high-tech and mass-application - incubation would include physical and virtual incubation and funding support of up to Rs 50 lakhs.
IIM Bangalore - NSRCEL
NS Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurship Learning provides guidance to budding entrepreneurs.
- Winners offered to incubate at NSRCEL, subject to fit
- Free admission to any one of the short duration NSRCEL programs
- Those not incubated, mentoring or virtual incubation from NSRCEL for up to a year
The Microsoft Startup Accelerator program facilitates high potential software startups around the globe to gain access, guidance and support for accelerated success on the Microsoft platform.
- Provide at least one winner admission to the Microsoft Start Up Accelerator - access to coaching, technology and business development support.